All floor plans offered will include the following (all will be on 1/4" = 1' scale):
- Floor Plan
- Electrical Plan
- Roof Plan
- Exterior Elevations (Front, Rear & Sides)
- Cabinet Elevation
EXCLUSIONS & EXCEPTIONS
1. We do not include a foundation plan. Soil and topology conditions vary so much from one site to another that it is impractical to develop Foundation Plans and Specs to accommodate all conditions. You should have a local engineer request a soil test and develop engineered foundation plans that are site specific. Your Engineer will use the footprint from your framing plan to engineer your foundation plan. It is very important that you do not skip this step. Make sure your foundation is designed by a licensed Engineer.
2. Cabinet Elevations are provided as a tool for your cabinet maker to use for planning purpose. Make sure all cabinets are measured on site prior to build. The prevailing custom is for the client to meet with a local cabinet maker, who has been provided with our Floor Plan, and develop custom cabinet plans usually without a fee.
3. Compliance with codes is not guaranteed. While these homes have been designed with a specific code in mind, each might not satisfy all local building codes. Minor revisions might be encountered after submittal to your local building code official.
4. These plans do not carry the costly seal of an architect or engineer. However, in most cases, they have been previously built and have withstood the test of time.
We have put substantial care and effort into the creation of our home plans. However, because we cannot provide on-site consultation, supervision and control over actual construction, and because of the great variance in local building requirements, building practices and soil, seismic, weather and other conditions, WE CANNOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT OR USE OF OUR HOME PLANS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.